Do I Have PAD? Take Our Self Assessment Quiz
- Leg pain
- Fatigue when walking
- Difficulty standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Non-healing wounds (ulcers)
- Critical limb ischemia – an extreme condition caused by insufficient blood flow that may eventually require amputation
- Stroke – 3X more likely in patients with P.A.D.
Do I have PAD?
P.A.D. Self Assessment ToolIf you can answer yes to any of the questions below, talk to your primary care physician or contact our office to schedule an evaluation and screening for P.A.D. Click here to download and print the questionnaire 1. (Yes or No) Have you ever been diagnosed as having poor circulation? 2. (Yes or No) Have you ever had surgery, balloon procedures or stents in your heart, kidneys, abdomen, legs or arms? *If you answered “YES”, please have a list of the approximate dates of these procedures at the time of your appointment. 3. (Yes or No) When walking, do you experience aching, cramping or pain in your legs, thighs or buttocks? 4. If “YES” to question 3, when do you feel the pain?
- After walking 1 block
- Climbing a flight of stairs
- After walking 100 yards (length of a football field)
- Walking at increased speed
- Head or neck
- Upper body
- Pelvic Region