Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Columbia, Maryland:
- Located on the Second Floor
- Located near Howard County General Hospital, within easy reach of the city’s entire metro area
- Services all of Howard County including Ellicott City, Jessup, Elkridge, Woodstock and Laurel, MD.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently reached from the north, take Harper’s Farm Road and turn right onto Cedar Lane. Then, turn right onto Little Patuxent Parkway and our clinic will be on the right. From the Town Center area to the east, take Little Patuxent Parkway about 1.5 miles to our clinic on your left. From the south and west, take the Patuxent Freeway (MD Rt-32) to Exit 17 for Cedar Lane. Stay on Cedar Lane until you reach Little Patuxent Parkway. Turn right and our practice will be on the right.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our locations.
11055 Little Patuxent Pkwy.
Columbia, MD 21044
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (301) 486-4690
Fax: (301) 486-4695