Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Waldorf, Maryland:
- Located off of Leonardtown Road
- North of Thomas Stone High School on Leonardtown Rd and across the street from the Charles County Sheriff's Department
- Across the plaza from Family Meds Pharmacy
- Co-located with the Center for Vein Restoration next door to podiatrist, Michael Pearlman, DPM.
- Services all of Charles County including Fort Washington, Clinton, Brandywine, Mechanicsville and La Plata, MD.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
Whether you are coming from the North, South, East, or West your best option is to take the St. Charles Parkway and get off at Leonardtown Road. When you turn into the Old Line Center complex, our Center for Vascular Medicine will be on your left hand side.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our locations.
12107 Old Line Center
Waldorf, MD 20602
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (301) 486-4690
Fax: (301) 486-4695