Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Silver Spring, Maryland:
- Co Located with the Center for Vein Restoration
- Three miles from Downtown Silver Spring
- Eight miles from the nation’s capital
- Next to Takoma Park Spanish SDA Church
- Montgomery County DOT bus routes 15, 16, and 17 travel from Downtown Silver Spring and stops within a quarter mile of our practice
- From DC, you take the Red Line Metro to Silver Spring station, then transfer to the Route 15 bus or take the Red Line to Takoma and transfer to the Route 18 bus
- Services all of Montgomery County including College Park, Takoma Park, Adelphi, Kemp Mill, and Hyattsville, MD.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently located on the corner of University Blvd East and Carroll Ave. From College Park, take Mezterott Road to MD-193 W/University Blvd E. From Takoma Park, take MD-195 N/Carroll Ave. From Kemp Mill, take MD-193 E/University Blvd W and Colesville. From Beltsville, take I-495 W to exit 29/MD-193 W/University Blvd E towards Langley Park then a left onto University Blvd E.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our locations.
831 University Blvd. East
Silver Spring, MD 20903
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (301) 486-4690
Fax: (301) 441-8809