Thank you for choosing the Center for Vascular Medicine. You will find links below to our new patient forms and patient handbooks. If you have any questions of need any additional information, please contact our vascular medicine locations. Our staff is committed to the long-term treatment, monitoring and prevention of pelvic and lower extremity vascular diseases, most of which are chronic but treatable.
For those who meet our indications for treatment, we do our utmost to provide immediate interventional care to relieve symptoms. Center for Vascular Medicine takes pride in offering the most advanced and patient-focused diagnostic and therapeutic modalities.
Our practice is rooted in the following words “A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. They are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them. They are not an interruption in our work. They are the purpose of it. They are not an outsider to our business. They are a part of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them. They are doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.”
New Patient Resources
Please use the links below to download our new patient forms and patient handbooks. We ask that you complete the forms prior to your first visit to help expedite the registration process.
- New Patient Instructions - English
- New Patient Forms - English
- Pelvic and Abdominal Ultrasound Instructions
- Nuevas Formas - Español
- Medical Request Form
- Angiogram Brochure - English
- Angiogram Folleto - Español
- Venogram Brochure - English
- Venogram Folleto - Español
Included in the New Patient Forms
- Patient Demographics Form - Basic contact, primary care physician, and insurance information need to be recorded.
- Medical Information Form - Medical history, allergies (food/medication), and current symptoms need to be recorded.
- Consent for Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Other parties (e.g. family) who you would like to give access to your medical records will need to be listed here. We will share your information with other providers only when it is deemed necessary for your continuum of care.
Please also bring the following documents to your first visit so we can make copies for our records:
if one was provided to you by your primary care physician
- A photo ID such as a Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID, etc.
- Your current insurance cards
- Your referral slip from your Primary Care Physician (if required by your insurance plan). If your plan requires one, and one is not provided by the day of your visit, we will not be able to see you.
The Center for Vascular Medicine (CVM) understands the importance of providing excellent care as well as communicating effectively with patients about their insurance and financial obligations, CVM’s goal is to keep an open discussion with our patients about their benefits.
We accept most major insurance including Medicaid and Medicare. Please visit the insurance information page to get a full list of accepted insurance. Our Patient Benefits Representative will call your insurance plan and obtain your coverage and benefits prior to your procedure.
In the event that there are non-covered services, CVM provides payment plans after your insurance paid its portion. We also accept all major credit cards and CareCredit to assist with payment plans. Options include 0 APR for 18 months for select payment plans. Please contact a patient benefits representative for details.
For more information along with FAQ please read A Patient Guide to Understanding Financial Responsibility.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (301) 486-4690. You can also book an appointment with our vascular doctor Greenbelt, if you’re facing any problems in your vascular system.