At Center for Vascular Medicine, we offer a wide range of minimally invasive vascular procedures. Center for Vascular Medicine offers personalized solutions to address your vascular health concerns. We perform most procedures in one of our seven locations throughout Maryland.
Our facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostic and interventional medical technology. We are comprised of a team of highly trained and experienced specialist. During your consultation, your specialist will discuss your treatment options with you. Your specialist will create a custom treatment plan to treat your symptoms and improve your vascular health.
Treatment options include:
- Stents- A stent is placed to open a vessel and improve the flow of blood.
- Angioplasty- A balloon catheter is used to open blocked arteries.
- Laser Atherectomy- A catheter is used to remove plaque from the vessel wall and collect debris. This is a minimally invasive procedure.
- Thrombectomy- During a thrombectomy, your doctor uses a catheter break up a clot and evacuate it from the body.
- By-pass Surgery- During the by-pass surgery, your surgeon grafts a new pathway for blood flow. This is done using one of your own veins or a synthetic tube.
- Genetic Medication Therapy- Genetic medication therapy uses your own DNA to help generate personalized treatment.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is committed to providing comprehensive screening, diagnosis, and personalized treatment options. If a vascular disease is left untreated, a more advanced health issue may develop. Finding treatment now can prevent further issues in the future. If you would like to be screened or treated for a vascular disease, schedule an appointment at one of our seven Maryland locations.
Posted in: center for vascular health