Dialysis access program now offered by Center for Vascular Medicine
The Center for Vascular Medicine has opened a dialysis access center in the Greenbelt office location, convenient to the Washington metro area off of I-95 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. The new dialysis access program is designed to address many of these healthcare needs to ensure they can receive the medical care necessary for treating renal disease. The procedure is completed in our comfortable, outpatient setting and your physician will provide before and after care instructions and address any concerns you may have.
Dialysis access services
- Vein Mapping
- Placement of A-V Grafts and Fistulas
- Assessment of Malfunctioning Access Site
- Temporary Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Declotting of Occluded Access Site
- Fistula Maturation
- Percutaneous Endovascular Revisions
- Routine Monitoring at the Discretion of the Referring Physician
This service is currently available only in the Greenbelt office, which has convenient access to major highways in the Baltimore-DC metro area. Contact this office at (888)702-2711 for additional information or to schedule an appointment.