Center for Vascular Medicine will be providing dialysis access vascular services in the Greenbelt, Maryland location.
The program will be led by Dr. Michael Malone, FACS, who has extensive experience in this area of vascular medicine. Dr. Malone is a board certified vascular surgeon who has joined the staff of Center for Vascular Medicine with an interest in expanding our services, having worked with thousands of patients with end stage renal disease throughout his career as both a professor of medicine and surgeon.
Outpatient Dialysis Services:
- Vein Mapping
- Placement of A-V Grafts and Fistulas
- Assessment of Malfunctioning Access Site
- Temporary Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Declotting of Occluded Access Site
- Fistula Maturation
- Percutaneous Endovascular Revisions
- Routine Monitoring at the Discretion of the Referring Physician
For additional information or to address questions about our dialysis access services, contact our Greenbelt location at (888) 702-2711.