Center for Vascular Medicine will be providing dialysis access vascular services in the Greenbelt, Maryland location.
Outpatient Dialysis Services:
- Vein Mapping
- Placement of A-V Grafts and Fistulas
- Assessment of Malfunctioning Access Site
- Temporary Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Declotting of Occluded Access Site
- Fistula Maturation
- Percutaneous Endovascular Revisions
- Routine Monitoring at the Discretion of the Referring Physician
For additional information or to address questions about our dialysis access services, contact our Greenbelt location at (888) 702-2711. We understand, if you’re a dialysis patient then you may have a lot of issues with your vascular system. Therefore, you should be in touch with our professional Greenbelt vascular physician for medical guidance.