The Center for Vascular Medicine is offering an accredited clinical update session on vascular disease at several locations in Maryland during the next 3 months. This live activity has been approved by the American Academy of Family Physicians and will provide current clinical and research based information on vascular disease and treatments.
Vascular disease is a widely under diagnosed health issue affecting thousands of people and affecting daily life for many. The Center for Vascular Medicine offers diagnostic services that can identify the presence of vascular disease outside of the heart and treatment options that can be life changing – and possibly life saving.
Both physicians and patients often misunderstand the symptoms of vascular disease, leading to late stage diagnosis and the development of more complex health concerns. Vascular disease can even be the cause of limb loss when untreated.
Vascular Medicine Clinical Updates
- April 21st: Arturo’s, Glen Burnie, MD
- April 30th: Mrs. K’s Toll House, Silver Spring, MD
- May 7th: Stony’s Seafood, Prince Frederick, MD
- May 12th: Hilton Garden Inn, Greenbelt, MD
- May 19th: Annapolis Yacht Club, Annapolis, MD
- June 4th: East West Bistro, Pasadena, MD
- June 11th: The Crossings at Casey Jones, LaPlata, MD
RSVP to Margaret Rose Evans, CME Activity Director
Posted in: News & Events