Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Union, NJ:
- Next to The FX Circuit
- Located on First Floor
- Share the building with Union Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center (1st Fl) Foot & Ankle Specialist of New Jersey (2nd Fl) and the office of Matthew Horn, DDS (2nd Fl)
- Head through the main doors and then proceed through the next set of doors on the first floor.
- Office located immediately past the elevator on the right side of the hall with our friendly receptionist at the window to the right.
- Services all of Union County including Newark, Elizabeth, Summit, Clifton, and Warren, NJ.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently reached from the North, take NJ-24 and take exit 9A then US-22 W to Union. From the South, take US-1 N to exit 138 Galloping Hill Road then Washington Ave to Chestnut St in Union. From the West, take I-78 E to exit 138. Continue on County Rd 509 N. Drive to Chestnut St in Union. From the East, take I-78 W to exit 138. Continue on County Rd 509 N. Drive to Chestnut St in Union.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our location
440 Chestnut St.
Union, NJ 07083
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (908) 212-0400
Fax: (301) 486-4695