Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Fredericksburg, Virginia:
- Ample Parking available
- Across the street from Mary Washington Hospital Trauma Center
- On Park Hill Drive, there are three rows of offices, CVM is on the left
- Located within Central Virginia orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Head through the main doors and then turn immediately right through another set of doors, friendly front desk receptionist will be at the middle window
- Services all of Spotsylvania County including Quantico, Lake of the Woods, Thornhill, Stafford, King George, and Ashland, VA.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently reached from Quantico, take I-95 S to exit 133A then take US-1 to Park Hill Drive. From the South, take I-95 N to exit 130A then continue onto to VA-3 Plank Road to Fredericksburg. From the West, take US-29N to US-15 N, turn right onto VA-20 N then turn right onto VA-3 Plank Road to Fredericksburg.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our location
501 Park Hill Dr.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (301) 486-4690
Fax: (301) 441-8809