If you had a procedure with CVM,
We will typically ask you to follow-up with us at about 1-2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months post-procedure. These dates are flexible ranges and can vary slightly based on appointment and patient availability.
At your 1-2 week follow-up, we will review:
- What was done during your procedure,
- Symptoms and whether they have improved,
- Intra-operative imaging,
- Anti-coagulation tolerance, if any was prescribed
- Complications, if any
- Unless there is suspicion of vessel occlusion, ultrasound is usually not done at this time.
At 6 weeks, we will continue to
- Monitor your symptoms for improvement
- Ensure that there are still no issues tolerating your anti-coagulation medication
- Depending on how you are feeling, an ultrasound may be ordered at this time