Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Pikesville, Maryland:
- Limited lot parking with street parking available
- Within The Saluja Medical Associates office at the Fallstaff Professional Building
- Located across from the Reisterstown Plaza
- Services all of Baltimore County including Owings Mills, Towson, Central Park Heights, Woodlawn and Randalstown, MD.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently reached by taking the Reisterstown Road and Brook bus stop (56 and 59 bus).
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our locations.
6821 Reisterstown Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21215
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (301) 486-4690
Fax: (301) 486-4695