Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Catonsville, Maryland:
- Located on the Second Floor
- Near the facility, there is LabCorp, the Allergy and Asthma Center of Central Maryland and the Baltimore Medical System.
- We are in suite 202, co located with Dr Barry Reiner
- Easy access from any part of Catonsville, Western Baltimore and the surrounding area via US-1 (Wilkens Avenue)
- Services all of Baltimore County including Ellicott City, Woodlawn, Elkridge, and Hanover, MD.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently reached from the West by taking I-695 South, from the South by taking I-695 West to Benson Avenue, or by taking I-95 South from Baltimore to US-1 (Wilkens Avenue).
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our locations.
1001 Pine Heights Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21229
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (301) 486-4690
Fax: (301) 441-8809