Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our comprehensive care center in Allen Park, MI:
- Located inside SM Kaura MD Internal Medicine Building
- On the corner from The Glass Onion Griddle (Allen Rd) and the American Legion Post #409 (Garfield Avenue)
- Services all of Wayne County including Taylor, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Westland, Trenton and Detroit, NJ.
- Services include: Consultation, Venous and Arterial Procedures
- Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
The Center for Vascular Medicine is conveniently reached from the North, take I-75 S to M-39 S to I-94 W then continue on Southfield Rd onto Allen Rd. From South,
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our location
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
Phone: (313) 406-7510
Fax: (301) 486-4695