The Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you in Jersey City, NJ, and surrounding regions. Our vascular doctors can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. The Center for Vascular Medicine in partnership with Carepoint came together to treat patients suffering from vascular disease and vein disorders.
- CVM Jersey City is located on Palisade Ave in between Beacon Ave and Hopkins Ave.
- We are located inside Christ Hospital on the 4th floor. Please use the main entrance to enter the building.
- Patients should head through the main doors and then proceed to the elevator in the lobby. The office is located on the 4th floor.
- A front desk receptionist will be there to check in and register the patient.
- CVM Jersey City is across the street from Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Our building has a dedicated parking garage across from St Pauls Ave.
- Christ Hospital has a dedicated parking garage across from St. Paul Ave. Please use the parking garage.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our location.
176 Palisade Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07306
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Mondays – Dr. Peter Pappas
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Tuesday – Friday - Dr. Stephen Lalka
Phone: (301) 486-4690
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- May Thurner Syndrome
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
The Center for Vascular Medicine is dedicated to helping patients diagnose and treat vascular disease in the legs, feet, and pelvic area. Our physicians help with deep venous and arterial disorders that cause chronic pelvic pain, leg pain, especially at night or walking, and feet discomfort. Patients visit our facility when they show signs and symptoms of poor blood circulation, pelvic pain, restless legs or feet, swelling, ulcers, and discoloration of the lower extremities.
Call our facility to schedule an appointment or ask questions. (301) 486-4690
Why Choose The Center for Vascular Medicine
Board Certified Vascular Specialists.
- Expert Network
A network of vascular experts dedicated to helping patients like you find pain relief from vascular disorders.
- Best Service
World class service provided to each patient (based on third party healthcare NPS scores).
- Better Treatment for Pain
Best in class outcomes with minimal complications.
- Most Experience
One of the largest providers of arterial and venous procedures in the United States. Our physicians are active in vascular research to find better solutions for patients.