Center for Vascular Medicine is here to guide and effectively treat you. Our expertise can help in the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous and arterial diseases of the pelvis and lower extremities. Information about our Cath lab in Falls Church, VA:
- This Cath lab will service all counties in Virginia, but mainly Arlington and Fairfax counties.
- We are co-located with Inova Cardiac and Thoracic Vascular Center
- The patient should head through the main glass double doors and take an immediate left. We are on the 1st floor, suite 100.
- The building is handicapped accessible and there is plenty of parking in front of the building.
- A front desk receptionist will be at the window to greet you!
The Inova Cath lab is about 4 short minutes away from of our Fairfax - Arlington Blvd clinic.
From the Fairfax clinic:
- Turn left onto Gatehouse Rd
- Turn left onto Telestar Ct
- Turn right into the parking lot
- We are right off VA-650 N/US-29 Gallows Rd/Merrifield. Take Gatehouse Rd and Telestar Ct straight to your destination. The destination will be on your right.
- Across the street is Acaria Health and The Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center. If you approach the stop sign at the intersection of Telestar Ct and Porter Road you have gone too far.
Accredited Vascular Testing Center
Center for Vascular Medicine has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Accreditation through the IAC is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of Vascular Testing.
Talk with a staff member at (301) 486-4690 to learn more about our services and our location
2921 Telestar Court
Falls Church, VA 22042
7:00 am – 3:00pm Friday’s (1x per month)